- Certificación VERDE
- Otras herramientas
- Plataforma de Materiales
- Sala de Prensa
- VERDE DU Polígonos
Call For Papers para la Revista Científica "Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management"
Much focus on sustainable development and sustainable construction has been placed on buildings and their related construction processes. Various information technology tools (include but not limited to BIM) have been developed to support the development of sustainable or green buildings on economic, social and environmental levels. Infrastructure projects, such as transportation and airport projects, usually have larger economic and environmental impacts and include a wide range of stakeholders. When examining the sustainability of infrastructure projects, many questions, such as what are the sustainability factors and how can those sustainability factors be measured, need to be subjected to more scientific scrutiny.
The special issue aims at exploring the recent advances in the development and implementation of information technology in supporting sustainable infrastructure projects at both theoretical and practical levels. Theoretical foundations, case studies, development and implementation of information technology at many sustainability levels, including economic, social and environmental, are welcome.
The topics of this special issue include but are not limited to:
· Concept of sustainable infrastructure projects
· Classification of sustainable infrastructure projects
· Measurements of sustainability in infrastructure projects
· Theories and models for sustainable infrastructure projects
· Regional and global IT-supported sustainable infrastructure management practices
· New development on IT support for measuring and reporting economic sustainability
· New development on IT support for measuring and reporting social sustainability
· New development on IT support for measuring and reporting environmental sustainability
· Environmental assessment of sustainable infrastructure
· Recent advances in managing environmental impacts of sustainable infrastructure through the use of IT
· International IT-supported sustainable infrastructure case studies
Instructions for authors
Authors are invited to submit an abstract for a journal paper in this special issue of Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management. Authors should send an abstract to the guest editor: Prof. Xiangyu Wang (Xiangyu.email@example.com) by 30th November 2015. Abstracts will be reviewed by the guest editors and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit of full research paper. Papers submitted must have not been published previously or under consideration for publication. Full manuscripts should be submitted online at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ecaam. All submissions will be peer-reviewed following the double-blind review process.
Call for Abstracts issued: 3th Aug 2015
Deadline for abstract submission: 30th Nov 2015
Accepted abstracts notified: 10th Dec 2015
Full paper due: 30th Jun 2016
Decision with full paper: 30th Sep 2016
Revised paper due: 30th Dec 2016
Publication: Early- or mid-2017